Sunset Valley Texas 78745
Mon – Fri: 9:00 – 8:00 Sat 10 am to 4
Sunset Valley Hard Money Lender Fundamentals: ARV’s, Interest Rates, Terms, Qualifications and More
Call Us Now
Sunset Valley hard money lending in TX
Benefits of Hard Money Lending in Sunset Valley
- Common Sense Underwriting
- Additional Borrowing Clout
- Customizable Loans
- No Limitations on the Number of Properties
What is Hard Money in Sunset Valley Texas?
Hard money is a kind of mortgage lending which is an option when standard financing are not. Investors throughout the Sunset Valley Texas area are searching to buy, fix-n-flips and sell residential properties and commercial buildings for which they are always in a consistent search of financing choices where they can access the needed quantity conveniently. Nevertheless, due to the rigid eligibility requirements, bad credit history, reduced loan quantity and inappropriate loan period, the standard modes of financing typically aren’t constantly readily available. This is where hard money lending institutions help out and come to the assistance of real estate investors.
Hard money lenders not only give investors the money they need to purchase the a building they desire purchase, they likewise give guidance in choosing the right house with capacity for a good “fix n turn” offer, in addition to getting the deal approved swiftly and effectively. Here’s a take a look at the main reasons that residence fins in Sunset Valley are relying on hard money lenders over standard financing.
Hard Money Interest Rates and Terms in Sunset Valley
There are many variables that influence the rates you can get with your hard money financing. These variable range from; credit scores, credit history, liquidity and real estate investing experience.
100 Percent Financing for Hard Money Lending in Sunset Valley TX
So is it really possible to get 100 percent financing on a hard money mortgage? The quick and simple answer is ABSOLUTELY, as long as you have a properly structured deal!
Now there are a couple caveats that make up a a properly structured deal.
- Not all hard money lenders offer this type of leverage
- Not all borrowers will qualify for this type of hard money loan
- Not all potential properties will fit the program
In order to accomplish a properly structured hard money loan deal, you need to understand how to leverage a hard money mortgage. Here are the variables you will need to dial in on upfront before you can consider this option and in this order.
- Comparables that you dialed into that gives you an accurate after-repaired-value (ARV)
- An accurate rehab budget
- As always, you will need to negotiate a low sales price
- Now if your negotiated low sales price and your rehab budget = 70 percent (or less) of the after-repaired-value (ARV)
- The property should qualify for 100% hard money financing in Sunset Valley because the best lenders will give you all of the 70% of the ARV which = 100% financing! The purchase price and the rehab costs will be covered*
*There are a few circumstances that could prevent the property from qualifying
Hard Money Lenders in Sunset Valley Fund These Property Types:
Commercial Hard Money Loans in Sunset Valley
Types of commercial properties hard money mortgages finance:
- apartment complex loans
- mixed use loans
- industrial loans
- blanket mortgages loans
- raw land loans
- construction loans
- development project loans
Residential Hard Money Loans in Sunset Valley
- fix and flip loans
- rehab and rent loans
- buy and hold loans
Locations serviced by
|Sunset Valley Real Estate Listing||Mortgage Rates||Refinancing|
|Sunset Valley Foreclosures||Mortgage Calculators||Purchase Loans|