Oak Hill Texas 78749
Mon – Fri: 9:00 – 8:00 Sat 10 am to 4
Oak Hill Hard Money Lenders Fundamentals: ARV’s, Rates, Terms, Qualifications and More
Call Us Now
Oak Hill hard money lender in TX
Benefits of Hard Money Lending in Oak Hill
- Common Sense Underwriting
- Additional Borrowing Clout
- Customizable Loans
- No Limitations on the Number of Properties
What is Hard Money in Oak Hill Texas?
Hard money is a type of mortgage lending that is an option when standard loans are not. Real estate investors across the Oak Hill Texas area are searching to purchase, fix-n-flips and also offer residential buildings and also commercial properties for which they are always in a continuous search of funding options where they can access the required amount quickly. However, because of the stringent eligibility standards, bad credit reporting, reduced loan amount and also unsuitable loan period, the standard modes of funding typically aren’t always offered. This is where hard money loan providers help out and come to the rescue of property investors.
Hard money loan providers not only supply investors the leverage they need to buy the a home they want to purchase, they additionally supply advice in choosing the correct residential or commercial property with possibility for a great “fix and also flip” deal, along with obtaining the deal accepted quickly and also efficiently. Here’s a take a look at the main reasons home flippers in Oak Hill are transforming to hard money loan providers over standard funding.
Hard Money Rates and Terms in Oak Hill
There are many variables that influence the interest rates you can get with your hard money loan. These variable range from; credit scores, credit history, liquidity and real estate investing experience.
100 Percent Financing for Hard Money Lenders in Oak Hill TX
So is it really possible to get 100 percent financing on a hard money mortgage? The quick and simple answer is ABSOLUTELY, as long as you have a properly structured deal!
Now there are some some special provisions that make up a a properly structured deal.
- Not all hard money lending programs offer this type of leverage
- Not all borrowers will qualify for this type of hard money mortgage
- Not all potential properties will fit the program
In order to accomplish a properly structured hard money mortgage deal, you need to understand how to leverage a hard money mortgage. Here are the variables you will need to dial in on upfront before you can consider this option and in this order.
- Comparables that you dialed into that gives you an accurate after-repaired-value (ARV)
- An accurate rehab budget
- As always, you will need to negotiate a low sales price
- Now if your negotiated low sales price and your rehab budget = 70 percent (or less) of the after-repaired-value (ARV)
- The property should qualify for 100% hard money financing in Oak Hill because the best lenders will give you all of the 70% of the ARV which = 100% financing! The purchase price and the rehab costs will be covered*
*There are a few variables that could prevent the property from qualifying
Hard Money Lenders in Oak Hill Fund These Property Types:
Commercial Hard Money Mortgages in Oak Hill
Types of commercial properties hard money mortgages finance:
- apartment complex mortgages
- mixed use mortgages
- industrial mortgages
- blanket mortgages mortgages
- raw land mortgages
- construction mortgages
- development project mortgages
Residential Hard Money Mortgages in Oak Hill
- fix and flip mortgages
- rehab and rent mortgages
- buy and hold mortgages
Locations we also service:
|Oak Hill Real Estate Listing||Mortgage Rates||Refinancing|
|Oak Hill Foreclosures||Mortgage Calculators||Purchase Loans|